We prepare accounts for all types of business, for sole traders, partnerships, Limited Companies, Charities and ‘Not for Profit’ organisations.
Rather than just ‘number crunch’, we take the time to go through your accounts with you, making sure you understand the figures and how your business is performing.
Our annual accounting and compliance services would ordinarily include the following:
- Preparation of annual accounts.
- A meeting to review the accounts before they are approved.
- Completion of the associated corporation / income tax and capital allowance computations.
- For incorporated businesses, the submission of the accounts electronically to both HM Revenue & Customs and Companies House.
- For un-incorporated businesses, the transfer of the accounts information to the supporting tax return.
- Confirmation in writing of the amount of the applicable tax liability, and when it is due for payment.
When we are engaged to look after your businesses book-keeping, it's our job to ensure your books accurately reflect your business transactions and are kept in a manner which complies with HMRC guidelines, and to keep them that way. We will take the responsibility of making sure that we receive all of the information we require to maintain your books on a periodic basis, writing up your records so they are fully compliant for tax and VAT purposes and also ensuring the work that we do at this stage can be used in the preparation of your annual accounts.
For the vast majority of clients that use our book-keeping services, we will also prepare the quarterly VAT Return and ensure that it is filed by the deadline.
If you feel the time has come to free up time to devote to other areas of your business, please contact us for further information and advice.